Pages

Total Pageviews

06 May, 2013

A step-by-step guide in creating a website


The best step-by-step guide in creating a website

It has always been hard for beginners to start accomplishing their dreams, of becoming the greatest of designers without a helping hand.
 There is a controversial saying which state that “why do man kind eat food” a simply questionnaire statement, but has many branches of answers and you may try to produces few of them. As also there are lot of food out there but you choose to eat the best for good health...Talking of the best brings me to the subject of website creation tutorials. I can say without doubt that this is the best and easiest tutorials concerning step by step in creating a website.

This piece of work is for those individuals and groups of people who have the zeal and passion to create their own website or willing to learn to create an attractive website from start to finish, but have little idea no idea about how to go about or where to start from. I must confess that sometime back I was a novice and struggling everywhere to find concrete information to help me in creating my website, and it had not been easy at all. 

A lot of my inspiration for creating this site came from the zeal I had had and how passionate I wanted to create my own website.  I therefore developed this blog to share with those who are also trying to achieve their dream in website creation.


 There are many of designers and Photoshop guru's out there who have created great websites and yet a beginner finds it’s difficult to understand. I say it confidently that you are in the right channel and hopes that you will enjoy your learning process.  
As a marketer and a  writer with graphic designing background and curious in learning-I spent months  and hours in search of accurate information that will help me get to where I  wanted to be and it came to pass. And it’s increasingly important if not vital to transfer or share what I’d learnt with the world through my blog, therefore you are entreated to comment or send me feedback 

 HTML and CSS 
 As a beginner, there are few things you need to know in order to create Website design and make it interactive. HTML will be put into play because it’s so easy to understand even for graphic designers    and accurately by linking all design elements to highly efficient CSS (cascading style sheet) documents. Further more, these tutorials aren’t just for beginners or designers but anyone who   needs to start creating a website from setting up a Photoshop visual to using Dreamweaver.   

 Dreamweaver Versions 
 I will be using Dreamweaver CS5 in my tutorial, so all the screenshots have been made of CS5.  Don't let this worry you because there is very little difference between the versions    and everything I have written applies to all subsequent versions of Dreamweaver to date 

 Getting Started 
This site is designed so that you can pretty much jump to any section at any time and it will   make sense however, if you're starting completely from the beginning, it will be best to go through the Planning, Designing and Building sections in the order they are presented. The submenu under each category presents the articles 

The video tutorial will be link to each category for easy learning and understanding.
The Downloads category will present software’s and other things needed to complete your journey. There is no need to worry about anything as the software’s are free to download.
okay... let start with the planning.
  • website planning steps


  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment